Jaf High Bay Light
To light up a warehouse, work-shop, furniture shops, indoor or outdoor area Bay2 High Light is an excellent option. It comes with a 2-year warranty. 100watts is brighter than 150watts, 150watts is brighter than 200watts. Big coverage,100w can cover 25 x 25ft,150w can cover 35 x 35ft,200w can cover 45 x 45ft at 20ft height. High Bay Light’s Intelligent design which is energy saving and long lasting.
Jaf High Bay Light Description
|Model||Power||Working Voltage||LED Color||Color Temperature||Lamp Size||Hole Size||Shine Angle||Material||Way To Install|
- Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your proof of purchase and must be retained.
JAF LED will offer no warranty service without this number.
- JAF LED warrants products sold (and related parts) against defects in materials or workmanship from the original ship date, accordingly by product category:
- 3 YEARS: LED PANEL LIGHTS, DOWNLIGHTS, FLOOD LIGHTS, SPOTLIGHTS,TRACKLIGHT.
- 2 YEARS: T5 TUBELIGHTS, HIGHBAYS, STRIP LIGHTS, ROPE LIGHTS.
- During this period, JAF LED will repair or replace defective products or parts with new or reconditioned products or parts at JAF LED , without charge to you.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by JAF LED. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in INDIA.
- This warranty covers only normal use of the product. JAF LED shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from
(i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation.
(ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or
(iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized JAF LED Representative;
(iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use.
- You must retain your Order Confirmation email or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- JAF LED accepts no liability for problems caused by aftermarket modifications or additions to product.
- JAF LED will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of additional devices added to complement any product/component bought FROM JAF LED.
- Damage due to mishandling or abuse of the product.
- Not using a voltage regulated power supply to connect LEDs products or controls.
- Connecting LEDs to the wrong Output Voltage.
Example: connecting a 12VDC system to a 6VDC power supply
- Improper connection of power supplies, LED Products or Controls.
- Connection of LED products or controls directly to any Ac power source.
- Connecting Power Supplies backwards to an A/C power source.
Example: connection the 12VDC output of power supply to the A/C input line.
- Water damage to non waterproof products.
Damage from Lighting or Electrical Storms.
- Acts of God.
Example: hail, flooding, tornado, fire, wind
- Products or electronic components that have been modified by the user.
- Products used for purposes other than intended and directed.
- Products damaged by connection to LED systems or components not purchased from JAF LED.